1. By viewing or using Predictions and Betting tips on Betilio.com website or any of our affiliate sites, pages, accounts and/or signing up on the website, you agree to be bound by and to comply with our
(i) these Terms and Conditions;
(iii) our Cookies Policy and
(iv) the Rules applicable to our betting or gaming products.
Please read the Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Website. The Terms shall apply to all Betilio.com sites and affiliate accounts.
2. There would be the need to change Terms and our conditions from time to time for a number of reasons (including complying with applicable laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements as well as we deem fit in order to satisfy our users). As changes would be made, you are therefore advised to review the Terms on a regular basis. All major updates on the Terms and conditions and their dates of effect would be posted on the site. Should you have any issues or should any change made be unacceptable, please you are thereby advised to close your account with us and desist to play by our picks and predictions. However signing up to Betilio.com as well as playing by our picks indicate an agreement with our Terms and Conditions and our policies.
3. Please note that references used such as “you”, “your” or the “user” refers to any person using the website or the services of Betilio.com and/or any of our affiliate sites as well as all signed up persons while “we” “our” and “Betilio.com” refers to Betilio and its management.
4. Please beware that right and access to Betilio.com as well as all our affiliates may be illegal in certain countries. You are therefore responsible for determining whether your access and use of the Website is not prohibited and is compliant with applicable laws, regulations and abiding policies in your jurisdiction and area where you reside.
5. Betilio is committed to providing excellent user service. By providing excellent use service we ensure that we give a reasonable guarantee on our predictions and ensure that risks are reduced to their lowest minimum. As part of our commitment, Betilio is committed to supporting responsible gambling. We advise that all users are 18+. Although Betilio will use its reasonable endeavours to enforce its responsible gambling policies. We refuse to accept any responsibility or liability if any user uses the Betilio.com and its affiliate sites with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures, laws, policies and regulations in place.
B. PREDICTIONS AND PICKS
1. Picks and Accumulations
1.1 We provide predictions at its best and guarantee our clients a reasonable guarantee on our predictions by ensuring we reduce risks to their lowest possible minimum.
1.2 We are therefore not responsible for failing outcomes of matches as all predictions and match analysis end before the match is played and final outcomes are decided on the pitch. Information on the site should not be relied upon absolutely when placing bets and making picks. Bets are ultimately made at users own risk and discretion.
1.1 Betilio actively monitors traffic to and from the Website. Betilio reserves the right in its sole discretion to block access where evidence indicative of automated or robotic or programmed activities are found.
1.2 Betilio reserves the right to restrict access to all or certain parts of the Website in respect of certain areas.
1.3 Betilio may alter or amend the products offered via the Website at any time and for any reason.
1.4 From time to time, all or part of the Website may be unavailable for use by you because of our maintenance of the Website and alteration or amendment of any of the Website categories. We will ensure that proper notice is given prior to the unavailability of such parts.
D. OUR LIABILITY
1. Betilio does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with services, picks and predictions on the Website or its affiliates
2. While Betilio endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, Betilio does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on the Website. The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. Betilio is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Betilio provides you with the Website on the basis that Betilio excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to the Website.
E. OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. The contents of the Website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Betilio, its affiliates or other third party licensors.
2. Any commercial use or exploitation of the Website or its content is strictly prohibited.
F. OTHER PROVISIONS
2. In no event will any delay, failure or omission (in whole or in part) in enforcing, exercising or pursuing any right, power, privilege, claim or remedy conferred by or arising under these Terms and Conditions or by law, be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of that or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy in respect of the circumstances in question, or operate so as to bar the enforcement of that, or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy, in any other instance at any time or times subsequently.
3. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
4. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture or principal-agent relationship between the parties and no party shall have authority to bind any other in any way unless expressly provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions.
5. Betilio shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control including (without limitation) any telecommunications network failures, power failures, failures in third party computer hardware or software, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, severe weather, industrial disputes or lock-outs, terrorist activity and acts of government or other competent authorities. In such circumstances the time for performance shall be extended by a period equivalent to the period during which performance of the obligation has been delayed or failed to be performed.